winstrol for sale; (WARTNER®) for the removal of common and plantar warts contains a concentrated gel, based on trichloroacetic acid for removal of common and plantar warts. VARTNER® means must be applied carefully, drop by drop, until the entire surface of the wart will not be covered with a thin layer of gel. Avoid contact with healthy skin. As a preventive impact means for healthy skin in case of accidental contact with a portion of healthy skin around the wart is recommended to cover any cosmetic cream. In the case of the gel to healthy skin contact, wash the area with plenty of warm water and soap.
A. Description of common and plantar warts
Warts – are benign tumors of the skin caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). There are several types of warts. The most common are common and plantar warts. Warts are education, arising due to the strong proliferation of epithelial and lying beneath the papillary layer of the skin.
Common warts can be distinguished by the characteristic bumpy surface resembling a cauliflower.
Plantar warts are similar to common, but occur on the sole of the foot or toes. Plantar warts are flat formation, characterized by high sensitivity and tenderness when walking.
Traditionally, the two main methods used to remove warts: -Application first local preparations based on acids that are applied directly to the wart; second – removal laser or cryotherapy performed at specialist clinic or the patient themselves at home (e.g., via Cryo VARTNER®).
B. Indications winstrol for sale; (WARTNER®) for the removal of common and plantar warts
winstrol for sale; (WARTNER®) to remove the ordinary (vulgar) and plantar warts contains a special gel based on concentrated TCA.
The tool causes a local peel tissues and destroy warts HPV (human papillomavirus) in diseased cells. After shedding warts healthy skin is completely restored.
B. Specific guidance
- Use the tool only for application to the skin of the hands or feet.
- Do not use on areas with sensitive skin, as well as on the face and intimate areas.
- Do not use VARTNER® means simultaneously with other agents for the removal of warts.
- Do not use a tool to remove fibroids, moles, age spots, molluscum contagiosum, as well as flaking or damaged areas of the skin seborrheic keratoses.
- Do not use for the removal of warts in children younger than 4 years
- Pregnant women, nursing, people with diabetes, as well as in case of doubt that the formation of the skin – it is a wart, consult a specialist before use VARTNER® funds.
G. Instructions for use
Before first use, to supply funds in a transparent tip is necessary to make a full turn clockwise ribbed cap, located in the upper part of the winstrol for sale;. Sometimes, before the first drops may require several complete revolutions. Repeated applications slowly turn the knurled cap before the drop, then gently apply the product to the surface of the warts. If excess funds fell to healthy skin, immediately wash the entire area with plenty of warm water and soap, and then gently re-apply to the wart required amount of money.
Follow the 4 easy steps to remove common and plantar warts
Hold the pen vertically to clear the tip facing down. Slowly turn the knurled cap at the top of applicator handle clockwise.
Wait for the first means of a drop in the transparent tip.
Gently apply a drop of funds directly to the surface of the wart, try to avoid contact with the means of healthy skin. Make sure that the entire surface is covered with wart thin gel layer. Depending on the size of the warts can be applied one or more droplets.
Allow the agent to dry for 10-15 minutes, and only then put on clothes or shoes. Repeat coating agent for 4 days.
After completion of the four-day course of application, for a further 4 days the skin warts will slowly peel off. You can gently remove all loose skin under warm running water. In its place will be visible pink section of the new healthy skin. If the wart is not fully disappeared, try again a 4-day course of treatment means VARTNER®. You can repeat the course of treatment, but not more than 4 times as needed.
Sometimes, the disappearance of the warts may begin one week after the beginning of the application of funds. After a few days of application means VARTNER® surface warts may darken. This is normal during the healing process. Full restoration of healthy skin can take up to several weeks.
If warts small size (with a needle), means apply a small drop of only the surface of warts once daily.
If the surface of the plantar warts have corn, we recommend pre-steam the skin of the foot in warm water, gently remove callus nail file, and only then begin to use VARTNER® funds. Sometimes, after treatment, it can be felt discomfort in the area of the plantar warts. In this case, to protect the sensitive area of skin patches can be used which are represented in pharmacies.
- If warts small size (with a needle), means apply a small drop of only the surface of warts once daily.
- VARTNER® means contains a gel based on trichloroacetic acid. Apply the product only on the surface of the warts.
- After each application of the procedure, carefully clean the transparent tip pen applicator VARTNER cloth.
- Avoid contact with healthy skin around the wart.
- Use the tool only for application to the skin of the hands or feet.
- To avoid injury, maintain proper hygiene of the treated skin area.
D. Expected Results
Common warts consists of a tissue of the dermis, powered through the blood vessels.
During the application of funds wart gradually peels, can darken and thicken. This is a natural result of the destruction of the wart tissue when applied VARTNER® funds and is a sign of the positive course of the process. The described phase may last for several weeks.
After applying the
wart gradually disappear, a new healthy skin in its place. The process of restoring healthy skin can last for several weeks.
- For external use only!
- The structure VARTNER® means includes highly concentrated trichloroacetic acid. Apply the product only on the surface of the warts and avoid contact with areas of healthy skin. In case of contact means for healthy skin, chemical burns may occur. Therefore, you should exercise extreme caution when applying means VARTNER® on the wart, especially in the case of children.
- As a precaution, exposure to healthy skin VARTNER® agent in case of accidental contact, skin around the wart is recommended to cover any cosmetic cream.
- If excess funds fell to healthy skin, immediately wash the entire area with plenty of warm water and soap, and then gently re-apply the necessary amount of money to the wart.
- In the case of inflammatory reactions: redness, swelling or tenderness around the treated warts, wash the area with plenty of warm water with soap and water and for the hearing care professional.
- If you have observed a strong redness or irritation after one or more applications, tools, stop its further use.
- Do not spray on areas irritated, infected, or reddened skin, as well as on the skin with signs of inflammation.
- Use extreme caution when funds applied to thin or dry skin.
- The use of excessive amounts of money can cause a chemical burn.
- Separate application of the means to remove the child’s ordinary or plantar warts should be administered only under the supervision of parents.
- If after 4 remove the wart disappears cycles, consult your doctor.
- If you doubt that education is a wart on the skin, consult a doctor.
- Interaction with drugs is not known.
- Avoid VARTNER® money on clothing, jewelry, fabric or furniture, because agent may damage them.
- Neglect observing the instructions for use does not guarantee the result and can lead to onset of side effects.
For personal hygiene product is to be used by only one patient. Upon completion of use, the tool can be disposed of before the expiry date.